House for sale
1208 Burrum Heads Road,
Burrum River, QLD
6 4 5
HER MAJESTY ON 232 ACRES - WELCOME TO SALISBURY MANORA grand property which has a truly amazing story behind it right here in Hervey Bay - these properties are usually found in the metropolitan areas so it is a rare privilege to offer it for sale.
Upon entry to the 90 year old home, the grandeur is immediately apparent with 14ft ceilings, glowing polished timber floors, vee jay walls with picture rails all restored, refurbished and in immaculate condition. During it's recent renovation, materials were sourced from far and near, including items from the Historic Glebe House in Sydney.
We could say 12+ bedrooms with various other rooms, but to break it down into manageable numbers:
* 6 bedrooms upstairs with french doors leading onto a verandah and 3 bathrooms, main bedroom with ensuite, dressing room and nursery
* Parlour, library, drawing and formal dining rooms all upstairs
* Multiple storage rooms
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Huge timber kitchen with butlers pantry leading onto a screened verandah, lovely views to the east and south, great elevation over surrounding area
* 2 further bedrooms downstairs with bathroom, second kitchen, multiple living areas, cyclone proof safe room and a sparkling outdoor in-ground pool
* Just a very short drive to Burrum Heads, Toogoom and Howard - you get the best of all worlds here!
With around 1,000 square metres of house, you can imagine the number of rooms and their potential uses, and opportunities for the overall property - health and wellness retreat, golf course, high end B and B, schooling / training facility, weddings / functions, or as per its current use, a magnificent personal residence that will be the whole family's choice for special occasions. Some potential for sub division subject to council approval.
The house has an over-sized double garage under roof plus a good sized colorbond shed, and 75,000 litres of rain water plus town water connected, and is located just a few minutes drive to the beach at Burrum Heads, and about 20 minutes drive to everything that Hervey Bay has to offer.
Not forgetting the 232 acres all this sits on, the property boundary is able to be driven around and inspected, there are multiple dams, interesting gullies, and some years ago this land was mostly cleared and used for farming. Although there is a good amount of regrowth, and as you can see by the neighboring property, with some clearing this could be great cattle or crop country.
To arrange an inspection of this irreplaceable and amazing property, call exclusive marketing agent, Steve Allen on 0409 006 511.
Last updated: 03:40PM on Jul 14th 2017