House for sale
121 Barrenjoey Road,
Mona Vale, NSW
4 3 4
Auction, if not sold prior
Family Home Offering Beachside Bliss And ConvenienceAuction Location: On site.
The sandy shores of Mona Vale beach beckon from this stylish beauty which offers a dream lifestyle of relaxed and easy-care liveability. Set beyond a gated entry, its privatised from the street and delivers a dual level floorplan with family flexibility at its heart. Embracing the beauty of its setting it enjoys tantalising ocean vistas from its upper level - a constant reminder of its special setting.
* Set high to capture the prevailing sea breezes, electric gated
* Striking white timber flooring, spacious living and dining
* Huge separate studio perfect for guests, the in-laws or working from home
* Bi-folds sweep open to the side terrace with barbeque area
* Superb country-style stone and gas kitchen, high end appliances
* Servery window from the kitchen to the rear, blackboard wall
* Lower level 4th bed or guest suite, large upper level family room
* Wide front veranda is the ideal vantage point for the views
* Three further generous bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes
* Separate shed offers good storage or opportunity to convert to a study or artist studio
* Abundant secure off-street parking and plenty of storage areas
Stylishly presented and ready to enjoy, it embodies the essence of beaches living with the bus at the doorstep and just a quick stroll to the beaches, schools and the village centre.
Last updated: 01:20PM on Aug 21st 2017