Semi-rural Acreage for sale
121 Curran Street,
6 2 9
Quiet Country Lifestyle only 10 Minutes to TownThis impressive 133 acre approx (54.16 hectares) property is an opportunity not to be missed. Offering a quiet, tranquil lifestyle that is still only a short drive to shops, schools, the beach and all the activities Hervey Bay has to offer for the whole family.
Whether you are looking for a lifestyle property or something suitable for horses and/or cattle or even small crop farming this property is truly exceptionally well set up, ready for it's new owner.
- Huge quality built Hotondo Home with 358m2 under roof
- Separate media room/formal lounge
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining with air conditioning and wood heater
- 5 bedrooms plus a large study with storage room (could be used as another bedroom)
- One end of the home has 4 bedrooms, main bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and plenty of storage
- Master bedroom on the other side of the home with air conditioning, ensuite with long vanity and door to the toilet and a spacious walk-in-robe
- 9ft ceilings throughout with ceiling fans in each bedroom and living area
- Tinted windows with safety screens and doors throughout
- Large under roof entertainment area that looks out to the well maintained acreage
- Double garage with internal access, 7m long and also has extra height for the roof racks etc
- Solar hot water system
- 4kw solar panels (on shed roof)
- Fully painted throughout recently
- In-ground swimming pool with concreted area
- Bio-cycle septic system
- Fully fenced house yard
- 2 x 15m x 9m sheds
- One shed has an insulated rumpus area, kitchen and shower and toilet
- Fully fenced boundary with 4 strand barb wire
- Fenced into 8 paddocks at the front of the property
- Vast cleared area with remainder as treed grazing area
- Horse shelter
- 60m x 20m dressage arena
- Round yard
- 3 x dams
- Front dam has pressure pump which supplies water via a tap to each paddock that does not have a dam
- 2 x 8,000 gallon and 1 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks
- 2 x chook pens
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Suitable for small crop farming previously harvested watermelons, pumpkins and pineapples
- Suitable for cattle up to 30 head (approx)
- Potential access to Fraser Coast Council water for crop irrigation
If you enjoy wide open spaces and a self sufficient lifestyle and still only 10 minutes to major stores and 13 minutes to the beach then look no further... Call today for your inspection.
This property is not a public place, it is someone's home, investment or private property. Inspecting someone's private property is a privilege and not a right. LJ Hooker Hervey Bay will, and have the right, to properly qualify all potential purchasers that apply for an inspection and reserve all rights to refuse a property inspection without explanation. Animals are not welcome at inspections whatsoever. Children who know how to conduct themselves in a respectful manner are most welcome, whilst those who don't, along with their parents, will be asked to leave. Under no circumstances, is anyone authorised to enter the property without supervision of a representative of LJ Hooker Hervey Bay.
Although LJ Hooker Hervey Bay has provided all information related to this property to the best of our knowledge and resources, we shall not be held accountable or responsible for its accuracy. L J Hooker Hervey Bay urge all buyers to conduct their own independent research and consult their own professionals to conduct due diligence before purchasing.
Last updated: 05:43PM on Jan 8th 2019