House for sale
121 Springs Road,
Agnes Water, QLD
3 2 2
Lavish Beachfront Living
Impeccable Beachfront Home!Architecturally designed and master built to meticulously high standards, this immaculate residence embraces stunning 180-degree ocean views and it is surrounded by a pristine coastal landscape, offering a once in a life time opportunity to live in this pristine paradise.
Whilst enjoying all the modern comforts the home has to offer, the main defining feature is the magnificent natural surroundings that encompass the property. With views from almost every room you feel as though the outside has been invited in, to be enjoyed and appreciated by all who enter.
Visually arresting, this modern designed timeless three bed home combines extreme privacy with open plan / open air functionality in a blue-chip location. Relax, unwind and take in the beauty that Sunrise at 1770 has to offer.
Set in a premier estate with immaculate facilities such as eight BBQ pavillions, 4 tennis courts, volleyball court, children's playgrounds and not to mention two, twenty-five-meter infinity pools overlooking the best surf beach in the area Springs Beach and the home is just a short stroll to the private China Beach Club with its scenic Red Rock Beach setting, you can guarantee that you feel as though you are holidaying all year round.
• Open living and dining space are striking in appeal and size
• Ocean scape drenched deck with 280-degree scenic view
• Three generously sized bedrooms promote flexible family living
• Walking access to kilometres of surf beach below
• Gourmet kitchen boasts stainless gas cooktop, butlers pantry, top quality appliances and ample storage space
• Air-conditioned throughout with the addition of bedroom fans
• Secure undercover parking
• Two sleek, designer bathrooms
• Private access to four beautiful beaches (Springs, Red Rock, China & Sunrise Beach)
Properties with a calibre such as this rarely become available in Agnes Water. Be sure to contact Tim Lawry today to secure your inspection.
Last updated: 11:19PM on Oct 24th 2018