House for sale
1210 Dayboro Road,
4 2 5
Hidden Treasure On Almost 40 Acres. A Private Paradise.Great opportunities don't come often, so when they do, you must be ready to secure them before they disappear. The same can be said for this beautiful residence offering everything you could ask for and more. Privately set on a huge 39.56-acre block, yet only less than 10 minutes into Petrie, this property is truly a paradise hidden away just waiting for you to call home.
As the automatic front gate swings open to welcome you, take a moment to soak in the beautiful nature that surrounds as you drive up to your own private paradise. A long bitumen driveway sets the home back from Dayboro Road offering you both peace and privacy.
The home features ornate high ceilings throughout with ducted air-conditioning keeping you comfortable all year round. As you enter the home you will be pleasantly greeted by a large formal living room with fireplace flowing through to the formal dining room. A stunning kitchen equipped with beautiful timber (blue gum) cabinetry, walk-in pantry, granite benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances has everything you need to prepare your delicious home cooked meals. A second, huge family room with bar adjoins the kitchen providing multiple living spaces for the ultimate in comfortable living. The home is even equipped with your very own private cinema room with ceiling-mounted projector and Bose surround sound audio system.
Four large bedrooms provide space for every member of the home with the master bedroom well separated and featuring a private study, walk-in robe and ensuite complete with twin-basins, spa bath and separate shower.
Head outside and relax under your expansive veranda wrapping both front and back of the home and enjoy the view as you watch the sun rise and set over your gorgeous property from the back patio fit for entertaining family and friends. The fully fenced block also features a large dam, multiple fenced paddocks and a large quadruple bay lock-up garage with power. With so much space here, you are only limited by your imagination.
This property is conveniently positioned on Dayboro Road; only 12 minutes to the new proposed University of Sunshine Coast precinct and Petrie Station, where a short 35-minute train ride will take you right into the Brisbane CBD; and only 20 minutes to the Bruce Highway and Costco North Lakes.
With so much on offer and the increasing rarity of quality acreage homes, be quick to secure this beautiful private paradise that is luxurious acreage living with everything you need and more. Please contact Greg today to arrange a private viewing.
Main features include:
* Huge 39.56-acre block
* Lowset colonial brick home
* Over 53 squares (492+ sqm) under roof
* Privately positioned residence
* Multiple living areas
* Ornate ceiling and ceiling roses, fire place in formal lounge
* Cinema room with Bose surround sound system
* Family room
* Entertainment area off kitchen
* Wet bar
* Stunning kitchen equipped with beautiful timber (blue gum) cabinetry, walk-in pantry, granite benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances
* 4 large bedrooms
* Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe plus ensuite with spa bath and separate shower
* 2 bathrooms
* Powder room
* 2 office/study rooms
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ducted vacuum cleaner
* Parquetry flooring
* Picture rails to formal areas
* 4-bay lock-up garage, extra height with 3 phase electricity
* Massive outdoor living area under the expansive tiled veranda wrapping both front and rear of the home
* Electronic solar front gate
* Irrigation from dam to gardens
* Bitumen road to house
* Well maintained, landscaped gardens surrounding the house
* Situated in a convenient location close to local amenities
Last updated: 11:43AM on Sep 25th 2017