12/13 Wood Street,
Hard to Beat this Eastern Hill CharmerLocated on the Eastern hill, just a short walk from Manly Cove, this stunning art-deco apartment offers a substantial and easy flow floor plan with gorgeous period features. High ceilings, detailed plasterwork, and leadlight windows in the foyer, it has all the grace of its era but all the space and convenience of easy modern day living.
- Very attractive proposition in a traditional blue chip zone
- Top floor position with north aspect offering an abundance of natural light
- Huge common area rooftop terrace, perfect for relaxing or entertaining
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, heaps of cupboard space & gas cooking
- Generous size master + second bedroom, both with built-ins
- Only one common wall
- Fully renovated bathroom with ample storage and space for your washing machine
- Wooden floor boards throughout
- Wonderful investment opportunity.
One of the show stopping features is the spectacular common area rooftop terrace that overlooks the Manly Harbour. It's a purpose built entertaining area with built-in BBQ's and an expansive deck with tables and chairs.
On the top floor of a security block of just twelve, with an easy stroll to the cafés and beaches, it's a little slice of Manly paradise. There are excellent eateries, bars, shops, and recreation to choose from and the ferry is a short walk away for a relaxed commute to work.