House for sale
122 Excelsior Avenue,
Castle Hill, NSW
4 2 2
Enviable 929m2 Block In Convenient Location
Enviable 929m2 Block In Convenient LocationSituated in the heart of Castle Hill's exclusive Excelsior Estate, this light-filled single level home is impressively proportioned. Set on an enviable 929m2 low maintenance block, this North-facing home is within moments to Castle Towers, M2 city and local bus services, the future Castle Hill train station, as well as walking distance to Gilroy Catholic College and Excelsior Primary School.
• Massive 929m2 (approx) low maintenance block
• Spacious light-filled formal lounge and dining room
• Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard & bench space
• Large rumpus room for entertaining
• Four sizeable bedrooms, built in robes to two
• Study which can be converted into a fifth bedroom
• Generous low-maintenance grassed rear yard for the kids and pets
• Substantial double carport with additional secure off-street parking
• Side access ideal for boat, caravan or the tradesperson
• Split system air conditioning for year round comfort
• Zoned for Excelsior Public School
• Close proximity to Baulkham Hills High School, Gilroy Catholic College, Waves Fitness & Aquatic Centre & local reserves
• Only minutes to Castle Towers and the future Castle Hill Train Station
• 500 metres from express buses to the CBD, Parramatta, Macquarie Park Station
With a lifestyle of convenience in a beautiful area on offer, don't miss your opportunity to have a look at this lovely family home today. Call Melanie Mun on 0414 301 298 to arrange an inspection.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Last updated: 01:30PM on Jan 22nd 2018