House for sale
122 Lurline Street,
7 7 5
B & B in KatoombaC1910 Federation home in Katoomba, currently running as a successful and established B & B (financials available).
A very flexible home with huge amounts of character and charm.
This is a very established and successful business but the house is flexible and offers a beautiful space for the family, with each bedroom ensuited.
It is like stepping into a comfortable and loved home from days gone by.
The timeless decor reflects the era this special home was buillt, with timber line walls, lead light french doors, front verandah with lacework and so much more.
The central hallway leads into a light filled, open plan living and dining space overlooking a central courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining. Prime location to the three sisters, scenic bush walks and breathtaking views. If buying as a business with all the furniture, the price will be by negotiation. All inspections are by appointment due to the high occupancy of guests.
* Great location for B & B,
income producing home or business
* Six bedrooms with en-suites and garden vista
* Separate studio with bedroom, en-suite and courtyard
* High ceilings, timber windows, original features throughout
* Modern timber kitchen, internal laundry, picture windows
* Low maintenance garden, gravel driveway, off-street parking
* Stroll to the village, close to many cafes, galleries, restaurants, schools, hospital and transport
Last updated: 09:25AM on Jan 4th 2019