House for sale
122 Railway Road,
3 1 0
TOODYAY CARAVAN PARK - An investors way to enjoy the serenity & earn an income a**Don't miss this RARE OPPORTUNITY it has had the same owner's for over 21 years!**
Well kept 100 year old railway homestead with a secure business attached @ TOODYAY CARAVAN PARK
Situated on the banks of the beautiful 'Avon River' and is home to the blue wren. The Park is set on 6.9 acres, enclosed in a relaxing country lifestyle atmosphere and is within walking distance to the historic town of Toodyay. The park is all set up and well established so it is a great purchase for any interested buyers looking for an investment, start earning money straight away!
All set up ready to go featuring;
* INTERNET & BUSINESS PROMOTION.....Check it out @ www.toodyaycaravanpark.com.au
* ACCOMMODATION - self-contained straw-bale chalet & cabins with kitchenettes & A/C on-site caravans.
* CAMPING - powered & unpowered; suit tents, vans, motorhomes, trailers & some sites are drive through.
* POOL adjacent to the home, private gate but fenced off enough from guests to still enjoy in summer!
* PLAYGROUND has plenty of beach sand and well maintained equipment to keep visiting children occupied!
* HOMESTEAD has superb character to suit a couple, family or retiree as there is plenty of room with back verandah and the extension (living area) is made of mud brick and the old wood posts throughout the room are old telegraph poles from the area. The surrounding paddock is suited to have a couple of ponies or why not utilise the chook pen or pick some fruit from all the well-established fruit trees. This area could also be used to extend the business!
* WHAT THIS PARK HAS TO OFFER?
Sit around and enjoy an open camp fire with friends in season, wood and gas BBQ facilities, swimming pool, LPG refills, kiosk, playground, walking track along the Avon River into Town, clean ablution block, full laundry facilities, canoe launching site, flowering shade trees and beautiful birds and pets have been welcomed and free pick up and drop off to train station has been offered by current management.
* LOCAL ACTIVITIES & ATTRACTIONS...
Emu, Lavender and Olive Farms, Earth Sculptures, bush walks along the Avon River, archery park, golf course, bowling club, historical buildings including old Gaol Museum, Cola Cafe Museum, hot air ballooning, craft shops, cafes, art studios and much more!
The whole property is fenced with a lovely painted solid concrete post and rail fence just to add to the character and draw in customers driving past. The business is well sign posted with 2 new signs at the entrance and another 150m closer to town on the far end of the property near the permanent residents cabins. Yes you will have not only the tourists but some neat and tidy residents living harmoniously in the park too to add to your income from this excellent investment.
If you would like a guided tour and view this lovely property and business
CALL JOHN TODAY!!! on 08 9574 2455
Last updated: 03:42PM on Mar 7th 2018