122A Milton Street,
Residential Land Parcel of 445sqmZoned residential with existing use rights. Perfect for the astute developer and/or families looking to create their ideal home. Also potential to continue existing use rights as a Spray Paint workshop (STCA).
Currently the property has a workshop, undercover area, mezzanine office and open yard.
Located approximately 8km (less than 15 minutes) from Sydney's CBD, this prominent location is surrounded by a high disposable income demographic and sits within a short distance of Ashfield's retail precinct and train station.
* Zoned residential R2 low density
* Frontage: 11.6 meters
* FSR of 0.7:1
* Building height permissible 8 meters-8.9 meters
* Perfect for family home
* Potential to reinstate existing use rights or submit a new application (STCA)
* Council Rates - $800.00 per quart
* Water Rates - $199.20 per quart
* Electricity - $239.18 per quart
* Insurance - $2,883 per year