House for sale
123 Mooroondu Road,
4 2 2
OFFERS OVER $1,350,000 CONSIDERED
HIGH ON THE RIDGE ON 914SQM WITH WATER VIEWSThis beautiful contemporary family home with the bonus of Dual Living sits high on the ridge at Thorneside . Overlooking the panoramic water views of Waterloo Bay and appreciating the cool summer bay breezes off the water.
The Double garage has a roller door at the rear for drive-through access on to a concreted driveway through to the rear fenced yard. Plenty of room for the largest of sheds or pools.
* Three good size tiled bedrooms - one with built in study desk
* Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Powder Room
* Large rumpus room with full kitchen opening on to the large tiled entertainment deck
* Stairs lead down to the workshop/storage area under the deck- perfect for the handyman
* Varnished natural merbau timber staircase leads to the top level.
* Master Bedroom with raked ceilings, walk in robe and ensuite with dual hand basins
* Separate powder room
* Double door air conditioned Cinema Room with built in media equipment
* Short merbau timber staircase to a split upper level
* Huge tiled open plan living off the well equipped kitchen
* Living leads out to the enclosed Merbau timber deck with built in BBQ and servery.
* Water Views Water Views and more Water Views
* Fitted with stackable windows to ensure year round entertaining.
This Heisig built home features underground 5,000 litre rainwater tank, crimsafe fitted to all ground level windows, painted and sealed pathways all around the home.
Great location - walk to train, shopping centre, local cafes, parks and of course the Esplanade.
Make Your Dream Happen and inspect 123 Mooroondu Road, Thorneside.
Last updated: 03:59PM on Dec 12th 2017