Unit for sale
124/12 Commodore Drive,
Surfers Paradise, QLD
3 2 2
5 Star Hotel Facilities - Large Private Balcony Amazing Views Penthouse Style ApartmentPhone Enquiry ID: 26379
The balcony of this apartment has the best views and set up in the building
21st FLOOR APARTMENT
310m2 beauty has wrap around veranda with gardens, BBQ area and room to entertain plenty of friends all in your own private balcony whilst enjoying the breathtaking views.
Step out of the secure swipe code lift and turn towards what feels like your own private hallway to double doors that when opened display spectacular views towards the board water.
You are on the 21st floor with 270 degree views of the ocean (you can see the whales as they migrate) the hinterland to watch the sun set over, the board water (where the proposed cruise ship terminal might eventuate), then all the way around to the Surfers Paradise buildings with amazing views at night. View the start/finish line of the Gold Coast 600.
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car bays, gourmet kitchen and large living area with wooden floorboards and shutters, this is a true sanctuary with all your needs.
5 star hotel facilities can be yours 24/7. Spread out on 3 hectares in landscaped tropical gardens this must be amongst the best facilities on the Gold Coast and all right in your back yard if you buy in this residential building (no short term or holiday renting).
• Extra large lagoon swimming pool with cave, seating & pool bar that has kitchen facilities.
• Heated pool inside.
• 3 spas (indoor, outdoor and in a pool cave)
• Steam room
• Cold plunge pool
• His & Hers change rooms inside with lockers & handicap facilities
• Air conditions gym with assorted equipment
• Marina with visitor berths & BBQ area
• Tennis courts with BBQ area to entertain
• Golf driving net near putting area
• Full size billiard table in games room
• 2 function rooms & board room for meetings or private functions – 1 with grand piano
• BBQ area off one of the function rooms
• Workshop in basement to tinker in
• 24/7 security with access for guests through phone intercom at gates
• 200 meters to mono rail
• Walking distance to Main Beach and Surfers restaurants & shops
• Macintosh Park on the doorstep
Currently tenanted till June, viewing by appointment – Phone Now.
Last updated: 02:00PM on Jun 17th 2017