Semi-rural Acreage for sale
124-126 Murrays Road,
Tanah Merah, QLD
2 1 4
APPROVED DEVELOPMENT PROPERTYPhone Enquiry ID:40981
Situated 27 kilometres from Brisbane, this 3-lot, no-through-road, private subdivision is only 2 minutes to the Pacific Highway on/off ramps. These highly desirable allotments, in the exclusive enclave of northern Tanah Merah, have recently received Logan City Council development approval. The owner offers them for SALE BY NEGOTIATION to interested parties who are seeking something very special. The surrounding area supports a variety of native fauna and is bordered by upmarket homes on expansive allotments.
Lot 1) Vacant 2000 M2, elevated, treed, with gentle slope to road.
Lot 2) Vacant 3000 M2, elevated, treed, with gentle slope to road.
Lot 3) Architect designed timber & steel home on 3000 M2. High set with views to the Border Ranges (Mounts Tamborine, Barney, Lindsay & Maroon) surrounded by native trees and in excellent structural condition. (Built by current, Master Builder owner.)
* Access is along a no-through, sealed road that wends it's way for 1.2 kilometres around a protective hill through native bushland, following a tidal creek.
* Entrance driveway is through an attractive avenue of overhanging mature trees that flower prolifically in spring and summer.
* Flood free. The allotments are 100% flood free, and two sealed roads leading to the area ensure access at any time of the year, no matter what the weather conditions.
* Each allotment has ample room for additional structures such as sheds, pool, vegetable gardens, greenhouse etc. etc.
SERVICES: (In short, everything you could want and need.)
* Train: 10 minutes, bus 3 minutes.
* Shopping: Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Food Works and major retail centre, 2-3 minutes.
* Education: Primary and secondary, state and private, all denominations - a dozen or more, 3-15 minutes. TAFE, Griffith University, 8-10 minutes.
* Child minding: Several 3-6 minutes
* Health & fitness: Hospital 10 minutes, fitness centres 6-8 minutes.
* Business and Trades: From a few minutes and up. Everything, everywhere. (Except where you are going to live.)
Bushland, treed, park-like, verdant, native wildlife, parks, nature walkways, wildlife habitats. All within 15 minutes.
Cinemas, hotels, sports clubs, RSLs etc. 3-15 minutes, Sirromet Winery 20 minutes.
Tennis, lawn & 10-pin bowls, boating, fishing football, horse riding stables, etc. etc. etc. only minutes.
Boating and Marine. Trailer boat ramps. Logan River 15 minutes. Moreton Bay: (Redland Bay & Victoria Point) 25 - 30 minutes. Marinas: Sanctuary Cove, Horizon Shores, Hope Island, Coomera Marine District 25-30 minutes. Various ships chandlery outlets 6 or more, 2-10 minutes.
Main Beach, Surfers Paradise, 40 minutes. Moreton Bay 30 minutes.
Have I missed anything? .... Oh yes! GOLF. Golf courses , all over the place, about 10 in fact from 5 - 35 minutes.
Easy access to Pacific Highway, Logan Motorway and Bruce Highway via Gateway Arterial.
A unique, architecturally designed home that perfectly captures the essence of its beautiful surroundings. Designed by a prominent Queensland architect in 1983 and built by a Master Builder, the current owner - who is looking to downsize after enjoying this peaceful retreat for the last 36 years!
Two bedrooms - the master including an open study or writers retreat; one bathroom, dual driveways, under-house four-car parking and an expansive lower level to extend into.
Enticing and inviting atmosphere with its very open, airy and spacious living and dining zones with an enclosed fireplace at the heart.
Soaring, silky oak timber-lined curved ceilings overhead and solid brush-box floorboards underfoot; flowing out at multiple points to the expansive outdoor entertaining verandas running the length of both sides of the home, either just above ground level or among the treetops! A miles-from-anywhere’ feeling - and yet, perfectly positioned between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in the SE Queensland high-growth corridor.
Construction of these allotments is scheduled to begin in the near future, but here perhaps is the best part; the owner is offering all three approved lots as one parcel.
Opportunities like this come along only very rarely, particularly in such a desirable and private location and one where values are constantly increasing. Remarkably close to everything that one could possibly need for comfortable, convenient and easy suburban living yet tucked away in its own neck of the woods. If you are a GENUINE PURCHASER and wish to register your interest and/or make a realistic offer, please email or phone.
Last updated: 11:41AM on Aug 16th 2019