House for sale
1/24 Clovelly Road,
4 2 2
Sensational outdoor entertaining in tranquil surroundsIn a private garden oasis of 963sqm, this tranquil family home presents spacious light filled interiors, an easy indoor/outdoor flow, and sensational alfresco entertaining. Enjoy the serene setting within footsteps to nature reserves yet conveniently located near Hornsby South Primary School, a walk or short bus trip to Westfield and the railway station.
- Beautifully presented brick home immaculate throughout
- Northerly aspect, dappled sunlight all year round
- Bright open plan kitchen/dining flows to outdoors
- Caesarstone bench-tops and quality appliances
- Spacious living room with slow combustion fireplace
- 4 generous bedrooms, master with modern en-suite
- Cathedral ceilings and timber-style flooring
- Alfresco entertaining, leafy views, exceptional privacy
- Child friendly garden, level lawns, sandpit
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double carport, excellent storage, garden shed
- Whisper quiet cul-de-sac location
Strata levies - $523.35
Council rates - $357.10
Water rates - $168.38
Please contact Sonja Lamberton 0425 370 991 for further details.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Last updated: 04:23AM on Aug 17th 2017