House for sale
124 Enoggera Terrace,
4 3 2
Offers Over $2,500,000
Award Winning Architects Home !!This Paddington masterpiece was designed by the award-winning Ellivo Architects and built by JBS Builders in 2013. Meticulously designed and finely detailed, this property is a striking contemporary family home that lives up to its unique historical setting on the ever so popular Enoggera Terrace.
Conveniently located, Paddington Central and the trendy cafe scene are a short walk way.
The design and build make effective use of robust materials including full concrete construction, hand-made steel stairs, aesthetic high-impact finishes and fine craftsmanship.
The design explores layered spaces which offer privacy and flexibility for the whole family.
- 2015 Qld Architecture Awards, Brisbane Regional Commendation
- 2015 HIA + DIA Residential Interior Design Award
- 2014 Master Builders Housing and Construction Award
- Oversized sliding glass doors that can be fully opened to capture flow-through breezes
- Elevated central Paddington position
- European appliances including integrated fridge/freezer
- Elevated position with city and suburb views with a historic Moreton Bay Fig Tree to the west
- Funky powder room
- Creative and modern lighting throughout
- Zip Tap, hot and cold
- Steam room in ensuite
- Durable and stain proof epoxy grout throughout bathrooms
- Water tanks x 2 under pool deck
- Multi-purpose rooms easily converted to 4th or 5th bedrooms
- Provision for solar and solar heating for the pool
- Under cover laundry and storage space
- Walk to Paddington Central and cafe precincts
- Bus transport moments away and less than 3klm to the CBD
- Quiet side lane provides entry to 2 car garage
- Within Petrie Terrace SS and Kelvin Grove State College catchment areas
- Close proximity to sought after private schools
Last updated: 02:10PM on Dec 5th 2019