Land for sale
1244 Cargo Road,
0 0 0
$1,650,000 - $1,800,000
The BlockEnquiry code for this property: 3959
• 178 Acres of some of the finest cold climate, high altitude, wine growing country in Australia.
• The property is bordered by Cargo Road (to the south), Boree Lane (to the east) and Caves Creek Road (to the west). It is approximately 12.5 km west of Orange, NSW.
• Located in the highly sought and closely guarded, foothills of Mount Canobolas.
• This block has not come up for public sale in over a century.
• Absolute road frontage on 3 sides, with breathtaking views of Mount Canobolas and some of the most picturesque countryside for miles around.
• Surrounded by some of the region’s most award winning Wineries.
• Deep volcanic basalt and red loam soils ideally suited for fine wine production.
• Permanent water, with a total of 6 dams (4 spring fed) and a flowing creek.
• Cabonne Shire Council has provided written confirmation of the many uses that would be considered suitable for a submission for Development Approval. Below is a condensed list of some of the potential land uses that Council would consider: Cellar Door Premises, Farm Stay Accommodation, Function Centres, Restaurants or Cafes, Airstrips, Helipads, intensive livestock and plant agriculture, recreation facilities etc.
• Zoned RU1 – therefore neither Viticulture nor extensive agriculture require development consent.
• An opportunity like this really does only present itself once in a very long lifetime.
Enquiry code for this property: 3959
Last updated: 08:27PM on Sep 20th 2017