House for sale
124D Castle Hill Road,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
4 2 2
A Modern EntertainerOnly one minute walk to express city bus and 700m to future Cherrybrook station! Tucked away on Castle Hill Road in a prime location, and only 5 years young, this modern home is ready to be lived in and enjoyed. Not a thing to do, this home showcases a spacious floorplan designed to suit a growing family. Flaunting an ideal combination of indoor and outdoor living whilst boasting quality features throughout, this is one to add to your list of inspections this weekend.
* Light filled formal lounge upon entry.
* Open plan dining, family and kitchen seamlessly flows to outdoor entertaining.
* Modern kitchen featuring gas cooking, walk in pantry, and quality appliances
* Stunning porcelain tiled alfresco with new timber decking to add to your entertaining
*Great sized lush yard and recently landscaped. Ample space for trampoline, cubby house, and for kids to run and play. Plenty of space for a swimming pool (STCA).
* Generous sized upstairs rumpus perfect for family living or teenagers retreat.
* Four spacious bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes. Master with walk-in-robe and stylish ensuite.
* Quality Inclusions & Renovations: Ducted air conditioning, recently installed L.E.D down lighting throughout, quality wool carpet upstairs, security alarm, double auto garage with internal access, internal laundry and more.
* Rental Return: $780.00-$800.00 per week
* Within catchment for the sought after West Pennant Hills Public School & Pennant Hills High School
* Prime Location: Approx 100m walk to Express City Bus. Approx 700m (8min walk) to Cherrybrook Station. Short distance to Coonara Shopping Village, Thompsons Corner Shops, Edward Bennett Oval, Cumberland State Forest, and Castle Towers Shopping Centre. Very easy access to M2 motorway.
Proudly Marketed by Davin Tan & Sheridan Chaplin
CENTURY 21 Joseph Tan Real Estate
Last updated: 06:24PM on Jan 16th 2018