House for sale
125 and 127 Adelaide Street,
9 11 4
$990,000 - $1.090M
Location To Last A LifetimeDesirably located just a 300m strolling distance to the sparkling waters of Geographe Bay is this magnificent, iconic Busselton Guest House which sits on 1938sqm (Lot 301 - 969sqm and Lot 302 - 969sqm) of developable prime land.
This time-honoured, grand scale B&B is set over 2 separate titles, on a corner allotment and is currently zoned R30 (maximum 6 unit site). This significant land holding presents a rare opportunity to refurb, renew or redevelop (STCA).
A stone's throw away is the newly developed tennis clubhouse and foreshore redevelopment. This is an awesome buying opportunity as this investment presents many different options. Call Jason or Larisa now for a private viewing! You won't be disappointed.
GUEST HOUSE ACCOMMODATION:
• 7 x bedrooms
• 9 x bathrooms
• 1 x games room
• 1 x lounge room
• 1 x dining room
• 1 x kitchen
• 1 x laundry
• Licensed for up to 17+ guests (plus children) comfortably
• Large alfresco dining area
MAIN HOUSE (under main roof):
• 3 x bedrooms
• 2 x bathrooms
• 1 x lounge room
• 1 x kitchenette
• 1 x office
• 2 street frontage with potential laneway access
• Lush lawn and established gardens, reticulated from a bore
• 10Kw Solar System with roof mounted solar panels
• 2 x Rheem 160 litre hot water systems
• 81sqm shed
• Plenty of parking for all guests
• Dual driveway access
• 400m to the beach
• 1.1km to the Iconic Busselton Jetty
• Easy commute to great schools
• 1.3km to the centre of town
• 700m to the new Tennis Club development
Talk to Jason or Larisa about the amazing options available.
Your Geographe Bay lifestyle doesn't get bigger or better value than this.
Last updated: 02:19PM on Dec 4th 2018