House for sale
125 Bank Street,
3 1 0
OFFERS FROM $1.65m
LARGE LAND HOLDING OR DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITYWith a total of 2,225m2 of land - the options here are endless.
The land is zoned R40 and has a frontage of 35 metres. There is 1 residence on the property that has been recently renovated and has a short term lease in place.
There is also the ability to re-subdivide the land if you wanted to create 2 smaller lots of 1,127m2 and 1,098m2 - both with 17.5m frontages.
This is a well located property ideal for the expected population growth anticipated in Vic Park. Identified within the 'Station Precinct' in the Town of Victoria Park 'Towards 2050 local planning strategy map' to capitalise on future infill requirements and subsequent increase in required dwellings.
- 300m - Oats Street Train Station
- 500m - Aqualife Pool & Gym
- 1.2km - Vic Park Cafe Strip
- 1.5km - The Park Centre Shopping Complex
- 4.8km - Crown Burswood Complex
- 5.1km - Curtin University
- 5.6km - Optus Stadium Precinct
- 7.1km - Elizabeth Quay
- 7.5km - Perth CBD
- 10km - Perth International Airport
Large land holdings like this are rarely available - contact Celsius Property today for more details or to express your interest.
Last updated: 03:19PM on Jan 17th 2019