125 Edinburgh Road,
Modern Contemporary Architecture With Internal LiftLocated in prestigious Benowa Waters, modern contemporary architecture, open plan living, large family entertainment room and an internal lift.
Brimming with luxurious features, this home proves that high-end design can go hand in hand with clever space and functionality.
Hugging the shoreline of a private lake in Benowa Waters, it's the perfect choice for families or those that like to entertain.
• Spacious 931sqm block, fully fenced and private
• Wide waterfront to rear + private courtyard to front
• 4 enormous bedrooms with high ceilings
• Private integrated indoor glass lift
• 3 full bathrooms including 2 ensuites and oversized family bathroom + downstairs powder room
• Private walk in robes
• Huge upstairs family room with full media facilities and custom blackout blinds
• Exceptional built in storage throughout home
• Floor to ceiling bi-fold glass doors along lower ground floor
• Modern kitchen with butlers pantry overlooking living area and pool
• NBN connected with actual working download speeds of 100mbps
• Large infinity swimming pool
• Mezzanine level with expansive water and hinterland views
• Double automatic garage with additional recessed storage
• Professionally landscaped garden, low maintenance
• Fully ducted/zoned air conditioning
• Built in zoned sound system and security
• Located in quiet cul de sac position
• Great location for easy access to CBD, Schools, Hospitals, beaches and freeway
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements