126 Brighton Street,
REFINED EXECUTIVE LIVING… ‘BEHEMORE’ CIRCA 1889Designer living at its finest, this Hawthorn Brick Victorian has been transformed to create a truly outstanding residence of unparalleled quality. Sleek lines and masses of natural light have delivered a home designed with the entertainer in mind.
- 3 large bedrooms (open fire places, built in robe and walk in robe)
- Stunning open plan living / dining (westerly aspect)
- Open plan kitchen ‘Miele’ appliances, stone benches
- Super slick central bathroom
- Luxurious master suite with walk in robe, ensuite and two spacious terraces
- City views, heating, cooling, period detail, Bluestone floors
- Private rear courtyard
- Off street parking via rear lane
Located in Richmond’s most prized, wide tree lined street. Walk to Toorak Road and Chapel Street shopping precinct, Swan Street cafes, restaurants & shopping, Botanical Gardens, Richmond Train Station and city trams, sports and entertainment district or even the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.