House for sale
126 Burgess Road,
4 3 2
A Modern MarvelThis stunning property is the perfect blend of modern family home and cosy country retreat. Set on 50 acres, there's more than enough room to add your own touches (Pool? Spa? Tennis court? We've got some ideas spare if you're ever stuck!) or simply enjoy the space and serenity as it is. There's plenty of pasture for horses, hobby farming, or animal rescue, and utility costs are kept to a minimum with bore water, rainwater tanks, and solar panels.
The house itself is stunning and spacious, with 4 bedrooms featuring built-in robes, 3 bathrooms, and a home office. The theatre room will see plenty of use during sleepovers and family nights, and the open-plan living space is well laid out and includes a fireplace to keep everyone toasty through the colder months. The kitchen is big, modern, and has loads of cupboard space plus a spot for the dishwasher.
Vast spaces, peace and quiet, a connection to nature, and star-dusted skies are the drawcards here. That said, it is still less than 10 minutes to the Gidgegannup and Parkerville townsites and 15 minutes to Midland townsite, where you'll find schools, shops, and sporting facilities. But home is where the heart is, so why not spend it enjoying the amazing vistas from your outdoor entertaining area while the kids and pets run and play to their hearts content? For outdoorsy families, this property truly has it all.
• Country retreat
• Modern home on 50 acres
• Plenty of water from 2 bores (both potable water)
- Bore 1 - 1,800 litres / hour
- Bore 2 - 460 litres / hour
• 3 water tanks
- 276,000 (used for house)
- 110,000 (not in use)
- 40,000 (used for retic)
• Dam at back of property
• Abundant water
• Winter stream
• Mostly pasture with pockets of tall timber - split into 6 paddocks with kikuyu sown into 4 paddocks
• Front of property is pea gravel
• Back section is rich sandy loam soil
• Big spacious 366sqm home comprising 263sqm of living built in 2015
• 4 big bedrooms all with robes
• 3 bathrooms
• Home office
• Theatre room
• Big open plan living
• Abundance of cupboards & bench space in the kitchen
• Alfresco entertaining
• Double garage
• Ducted reverse cycle air con
• Living has lots of glass looking out over the property
• Huge 159sqm shed (approx 21m x 7.5m) with 3 phase power
• 10 KVA solar power
• 7KVA diesel generator
Have it all on 50 acres.
For more information on 126 Burgess Road, Gidgegannup or for friendly advice on any of your real estate needs please call Lindsay on 0405 146 251 or Shirley on 0414 996 706.
Last updated: 04:19PM on Aug 8th 2019