126 Country Crescent,
Over 7 Acres of Tranquil, Dual Living With Sub Dividing Potential Peaceful Family Retreat Must Be SoldWith over 3 hectares of tranquility, additional dual living, 3 large paddocks and potential for sub-division, this peaceful family retreat must be sold.
Exuding a country charm, the full wrap around verandah allows you to appreciate the serenity surrounding you.
Over two substantial levels, the main residence includes very large bedrooms with an expansive walk in robe and ensuite with spa in the Master. The formal and informal living areas leave you spoilt for choice while the sliding doors to the verandah allow perfect indoor outdoor flow. Enjoy year round comfort with the cozy fireplace for the cool winter nights and ducted air conditioning throughout for the warmer summer days. The country style kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, miele appliances and a servery that makes entertaining a breeze.
Downstairs is the impressive entertaining area that includes the home theatre room that easily accesses the large bar and billiard room. This also includes a temperature controlled wine room which houses up to 2,500 bottles. From here head out to the glorious outdoor pool and recreational area.
The 3 bedroom, self contained cottage is perfect for the extended family or long term guests while the home office lets you enjoy quiet time while you work. Attached to the cottage is a large shed that can house up to 6 cars. There is even room for a caravan or boat.
The green thumb will love the fruit and nut trees and veggie garden, while the horses will enjoy the flowing green pastures across this vast holding.
Town water is connected to the home however there are also 3 water tanks with a combined capacity of approximately 60,000l.
Ideally located, shops, school, restaurants, cafes and public transport are just minutes away.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built ins
- Master bedroom includes walk in robe, ensuite with spa and veranda access
- 4 bathrooms
- Expansive kitchen with ample cupboard space and Miele appliances
- Formal and informal living and dining areas
- Ducted air conditioning throughout and fireplace
- Impressive media room plus billiard room with wet bar
- Climatised wine room that houses up to 2,500 bottles
- Back to base security cameras and intercom
- Outdoor blinds around the veranda and on windows
- 3 car garage
- Wrap around veranda with exquisite views
- 3 bedrooms with built ins
- Ensuite to the Master bedroom
- Air conditioning and fireplace for year round comfort
- Home office
- Large shed that can house 6 cars
- Room for a caravan or boat
- Back to base security system
- 7.43 acres of land
- 3 x water tanks with a combined capacity of 60,000l
- Town water connected
- 3 horse paddocks
- Large dam and creek
- Subdividing potential (with council approval)
- Abundance of fruit and nut trees
- Veggie garden adjoining a hot house