House for sale
Point Vernon, QLD
4 3 4
All offers considered
Lifestyle Home on Quiet WaterfrontIdeal as a permanent family residence or a luxury holiday home, this waterside property offers a superior level of design, facilities and location.
Directly opposite a tidal beach providing expansive water views across the bay to Fraser Island, the address is in the quiet north-eastern sector of Hervey Bay, handy to the golf club, shopping and schools but secluded from busy tourism areas.
Covering a generous 567 square metres the home has been designed for ultra-low maintenance indoors and out. Floors of polished timber and easy care tiles feature through both levels, with ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort. The modern architectural design integrates graceful curves into open plan living, with a central two-storey atrium and expanses of glazing providing abundant natural light. Almost every room opens to a terrace or balcony to take full advantage of views and the idyllic Queensland climate. Living areas on the ground floor include separate formal lounge and dining, plus a vast family/games room. Comfortably accommodating a billiard table and TV lounge, this inviting area includes a wet bar and opens to a large roofed entertaining terrace. Tucked away from the street, the terrace adjoins a fully tiled swimming pool and an all-weather half- size tennis court. Relaxation options extend to the upstairs level, where a spacious home theatre includes leather recliner seating and a kitchenette-bar with storage and refrigeration. Of four bedrooms, two are located downstairs overlooking the pool and sharing a bathroom and powder room, while upstairs offers luxurious master and guest suites, both with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony.
• 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, home theatre, study, formal & informal entertaining
• Granite kitchen offers integrated Miele oven, steam oven, plate warmer, dishwasher & coffee machine
• Master ensuite features tiles to ceiling height, marble vanity, 16-jet spa bath
• Ducted reverse cycle air, CCTV security, vacuum system, 7Kw solar panels
• Roofed terraces on both levels capture serene water vistas & sea breezes
• Glass balustrades & pool fencing, thatched poolside cabana, floodlit tennis court
• Security gate to extra-large 2-car garage with storage/workshop areas
• Ample off-street guest parking, low maintenance surrounds on 1,282 sq.m.
• Quality furniture may be included by negotiation
The property would make a great airb'n'b rental with the owners having charged $650/night over the Christmas period.
The sellers are very serious about selling so please contact Hannah on 0435 950 680 to arrange a viewing or for any further questions.
Last updated: 11:49AM on Jul 20th 2017