House for sale
128 Pittwater Road,
4 2 0
Designer beach havenCompletely transformed from its c1910 origins by an innovative contemporary redesign and hi-spec renovations, this as-new freestanding classic home provides a haven of designer luxury in a sought-after beachside address. Crisp white styling and timber flooring work in tandem with bright and sunny interiors extending to sundecks and level lawns to create a sumptuous beach house vibe, and its enviable lifestyle setting is two minutes barefoot from the beach and a five minute stroll to the pulsing heart of Manly Village.
* High brick fence at the front offers a buffer for peace and privacy
* Striking timber panelled façade dressed with elegant fretwork
* Secure gated access to private, partly covered front courtgarden
* Entrance hall with sculpted archway and brightened by skylights
* Sweeping open floor social zone with living, dining and kitchen
* Glass bi-fold doors open to north deck plus rear deck and lawns
* CaesarStone island kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher
* Upstairs family room with high vaulted ceilings and north aspect
* Two bedrooms on each floor fitted with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with ensuite and balcony with leafy outlooks
* Gleaming white bathrooms with ornate vintage tiled flooring
* 'Hot and cold’ beach shower, high ceilings, louvered windows
* Enclosed near level rear lawns framed by landscaped gardens
* Footsteps to the beach, buses, cafes and the corner store
* Short stroll to schools, cosmopolitan eateries and Manly Wharf
Council: $2,021pa approx.
Water: $716pa approx.
Last updated: 01:31PM on Nov 11th 2019