Land for sale
128 River Terrace,
Kangaroo Point, QLD
0 0 0
Last seat in the front row- when only the best will doAustralia's elite remain both able and willing to buy apartments. However, they are not easily enticed and they will not compromise on location- 128 River Terrace, Kangaroo Point offers the ability to capture the interest of this highly selective demographic with 2019's premier luxury residential development offering- no less.
This DA approved development site is the absolute last opportunity to build on top of the spectacular Kangaroo Point clifftops. Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself- only one lucky buyer can secure this premium piece of land that offers several options.
Option 1- Build 10 luxurious boutique apartments over 6 levels (current DA)
Option 2- Re-submit DA (approx. 2 week risksmart application) and build 5 x one per floor penthouse apartments plus rooftop (STCA)
Option 3- Build the ultimate multi level family home
- BA documentation provided (80% complete)
- Corner site with easy driveway access through Bell Street
- Designed by Wallace Brice Architecture exclusively for owner occupiers
- The most spectacular city, river and mountain panoramic views available in the city
- Located in a tightly held, peaceful and prestigious pocket of Kangaroo Point
- Walking distance to both Holman Street and Thornton Street, Kangaroo Point ferry terminals providing direct and regular access to the CBD and beyond
- Short walk to cafe's, parklands, the famous Story Bridge Hotel and the exciting new Howard Smith Wharves
- Capitalise on the proven and ongoing strength of Brisbane's high end owner-occupier boutique apartment market
- BCC Rates- $1480.40 PER QTR (excluding water)
- Located within the East Brisbane State School Catchment Area
Location of choice- 850m to Brisbane CBD
Brisbane will be at the fingertips of 128 River Terrace residents. Kangaroo Point ferry terminal is a short walk away providing a seamless link to the CBD's Eagle Street Pier, New Farm's Powerhouse and New Farm Park, Bulimba's Oxford Street and Hamilton's Portside and Northshore precincts. Residents will be spoilt for choice with Brisbane's answer to Sydney's Darling Harbour, the recently opened Howard Smith Wharves on the opposite side of the Story Bridge.
- Just a short walk to the Thornton Street ferry terminal giving direct access to the CBD
- Will be a 1 minute walk to the proposed cross river bridge from Thornton Street to the Stanford Plaza Hotel in the city (next to the Botanical Gardens)
- Detailed Information Memorandum available upon request
Make no mistake- this once in a lifetime property WILL BE SOLD!
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019