House for sale
128 Second Avenue,
Mount Lawley, WA
5 3 2
SUBSTANCE & FLEXIBILITY IN PREMIUM AVENUES LOCATIONThose with larger families or needing flexibility when it comes to space will be intrigued and excited by the possibilities afforded by this larger than usual renovated and extended character home, "Erinleigh".
With its beautiful Federation tuckpointed facade, return verandah, gorgeous period features in the original part of the home and later additions that cater to modern day living, it offers the rare opportunity to acquire a substantial street front abode on a generous 537 sqm lot.
Location wise you're within an easy stroll of Mount Lawley Primary & High Schools, ECU, transport, Hamer Park, Second Avenue Plaza and all the amenities and attractions along the Beaufort Street Strip. Nestled in the highly desired leafy Avenues surrounded by quality residences, it provides the premium near city lifestyle you've always dreamed of.
Highlights include but aren't limited to:
- Gorgeous traditional street front facade with large double carport
- Wide & inviting return verandah on which to sit and enjoy the gardens and sunsets at the end of your busy day
- Stunning period features on both the exterior facade and interior of the original home, including leadlights, high ceilings, ornate cornicing and fireplaces, warm polished jarrah floors - the list goes on!
- Highly flexible floorplan providing for up to 5 queen sized bedrooms PLUS multiple study and living area options - set it up to suit you!
- Supersized main bedroom suite with WIR & ensuite (or convert back to formal lounge and dining if you prefer - chat to us about how)
- Underground WINE CELLAR
- Expansive open plan kitchen/dining/living space with high vaulted ceilings and gallery like feel - perfect for showing off your art collection
- Renovated kitchen, scullery and laundry
- 5KW Solar Power System
- Fabulous upstairs loft level containing an abundance of accessible roof storage, plenty of work area for a large study or hobbies and oversized bedroom or additional living room previously utilised as student accommodation - again, you choose!
And outside you've got a large undercover alfresco entertaining area directly off the living/dining area plus plenty of mature easy care gardens and room for kids and/or pets to play.
THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM ON TUESDAY THE 5TH OF MARCH 2019 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAM
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019