129 Carpenter Street,
Affordable, single level home moments from Bay StreetProminently positioned in the sought after high-growth GRZ2 zone, this stylish and sun-filled 2 bedroom plus home office Art Deco entertainer truly stands out from the crowd. A versatile opportunity for owner occupier or investor, and just metres to Bay Street rail and retail, each and every space offers elements of timeless surprise and detail.
Upon charming porch entry, discover a skylit hallway branching out to formal lounge and dining rooms, both with exquisite brick-framed open fireplaces and intricate, decorative ceilings. Both bedrooms boast built-in robes, serviced by a family-sized, fully tiled bathroom complete with a bathtub and laundry capabilities.
Attracting natural northern light, a gleaming, granite-topped kitchen and handy meals area showcases high-end Smeg and Miele appliances staged around an entertainers’ breakfast bar. Enjoy effortless flow outdoors to a north-facing, alfresco timber deck, presenting a whole range of dining and entertaining possibilities. There is a relaxed warmth at play here, both welcoming and private. Alongside this area, a roomy home office is fit for a workforce with integrated cabinetry a special feature.
Combining period elegance with inspired contemporary style, comprehensive features include extensive temperature-controlled heating and cooling, leadlighting and cornice craftsmanship, a number of skylights throughout, floating timber boards, off-street parking for 2 cars and an exquisite, well-maintained garden with shed.
Families new to the Brighton marketplace, downsizers and investors will appreciate the substantial, single-level size over approximately 380m2. Located in a tightly held neighbourhood, moments from Brighton Primary School, Bay Street’s North Brighton Station and a short walk to the foreshore, developers will also take note of the unrivalled position and unmatched potential. Act decisively and inspect today!
* 2 large bedrooms with BIR
* Formal dining and loune rooms, both with open fireplaces
* Entertainers’ kitchen and meals area with granite benchtops, Smeg oven and Miele dishwasher
* Luxurious bathroom featuring a bath, granite-topped vanity and laundry facilities
* Roomy home office with built-in cabinetry
* Sun-filled, north-facing timber deck
* Well-maintained garden with shed
* Climate-controlled ducted heating and a number of split-system heating and cooling units
* Off-street parking
* Close to schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants
* Approx. 380m2 allotment
Property Code: 1114