13/22 Brown Street,
East Perth, WA
BOUTIQUE PENTHOUSE HOME...Luxury like no other, this penthouse has size, style, design and finish that is simply world class. Perfect for entertaining, this deluxe home has a huge living area, complimented by a chefs kitchen and an oversized terrace where you can take in the beautiful city lights. It's all you've ever wanted and more!
Put simply, an outstanding residence of grand proportions, with a thoughtful bespoke finish and custom upgrades to satisfy the most discerning, this top floor, single level home, situated in a boutique group of only seven, and located in one of the most sought after areas in the City, the Claisebrook Cove village area.
Punctuated with a scale that is rarely seen these days, your living area will rival that of most homes, with an open luxury floorplan, raked ceilings that come to define the room, and a place where having a dinner party with 100 of your closest friends will work like the fresh breeze that flows effortlessly.
A kitchen with caeser stone benches that go on for days, and luxe finishes forms the centrepiece of this property, which draws you in and makes you want to explore your inner chef. Gleaming high gloss whites, punctuated with timber highlights, coupled with smart storage ideas, and a pantry worthy of becoming a butlers work space.
From here, a hotel like master suite greets you with its glamour and grand design, flowing effortlessly from both the fully fitted and expansive walk in robes, to the adjoining hollywood sequel double ensuite, complete with glass separating wall and all of the modern touches you would want.
Then there’s the other three bedrooms, thoughtful semi ensuite and additional powder room that turn this residence from an apartment into a home, creating separate zones to work from, a place where guests can come to stay, or a permanent area for family members to live in. Nice little touches simply all add up across this generous floorplan to produce an enviable place for you to call your own.
- Super sized living room as centerpiece to this exquisite address
- Rare 4 bedroom design with seperate powder rooms
- Dream master bedroom with deluxe adjoining ensuite
- High end kitchen appliances incorporate into an open galley kitchen
- Raked feature ceilings in the main areas and feature lighting
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C/ Video intercom/ Lift access
- Magnificent 78sqm front terrace with cedar lined roof
- Enjoy magical city skyline views as the sun goes down
- Thoughtful rear outside areas for drying/ storage
- Access to top roof BBQ/ Lounge area with 360 degree outlook
- Situated in only a small boutique group of only 7 residences
RATES & DIMENSIONS:
- Total Area: 335sqm
- Internal Area: 199sqm
- Position: 3rd Floor
- Council $2568.15pa
- Water $1416.85pa
- Strata $2310.00pq