Semi-rural Acreage for sale
13 Berrima Drive,
4 2 6
Price Guide $1.76m
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME with Rural & Bushland VistaLocated just minutes to the gorgeous Georgian village of Berrima and 17 minutes back into Bowral and with the school bus to the front gate. This is an enviable opportunity to purchase a spacious family home set on a private 5-acre property with a lovely rural & bushland vista. Features include;-
*Sweeping circular drive
* Level access to large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 9ft ceilings.
* Open plan Kitchen with new cooktop & oven, informal dining, TV and sunroom area
* Separate formal lounge and dining room
* Separate billiards room with bar, reverse cycle A/C & includes full size pool table
* Large main bedroom with over sized ensuite including bath and WIR
* 3 Double bedrooms all with BIR's.
* 3 way bathroom
* 2 x Slow combustion wood stoves
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Recently painted in pleasing Neutral colours.
* Enormous Undercover Entertainment Area
* 4 water tanks with over 100kl of rain water storage
* 2 x 3 bay lock up sheds plus additional large wood shed and secured chook pen or dog run
The garden offers endless opportunities to expand or keep as a low maintenance garden, plus there's plenty of room for a horse and/or motorbikes, chickens and even alpaca's.
Don't Delay! To inspect call Sophie Desprez.
Last updated: 12:15PM on Feb 15th 2019