House for sale
13 Bricknell Road,
4 4 3
Family Luxury At Its Finest!Rarely in Attadale does a property of this proportion and quality become available and we have the privilege of offering this stunning 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom double-storey residence. Near new and built by Webb Brown Neaves on a massive 1163sqm block it also offers a future subdivision opportunity. Every room in this home is larger than most with double and triple size bedrooms, 4 separate living areas and huge alfresco. The gardens are superbly manicured and include an amazing cubby house, fire pit, vegetable garden and lush beautiful trees.
Downstairs, double doors reveal an expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area that is graced by a soaring void, open meals and family and a separate games/pool room. The kitchen itself oozes class and is highlighted by sparkling granite bench tops, a double sink, glass splashbacks, an appliance nook, a walk-in pantry, Miele range hood, five-burner, gas cook top/oven and an integrated dishwasher.
Also on the ground floor you will find a huge carpeted home office (off the quality-tiled entrance hall), a comfortable theatre room that enjoys splendid views into the rear garden, shopper's entry via a three-car remote-controlled garage and a generous fourth or guest bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite comprising of a shower, stone vanity and access into one of three internal powder rooms, with a stone vanity of its own.
Upstairs, comprises two further double bedrooms with semi ensuite and a balcony, a living area with glass balustrading overlooking the lower living areas and features a granite kitchenette/bar with a sink and storage space. The deluxe light filled master suite has a double door entry, mirrored and fitted built-in robes, a walk-in robe and an enormous fully-tiled ensuite with shower, stone twin vanities and powder room.
Outside, the alfresco entertaining area and its surrounding decking is just one of the spectacular features on offer, including a giant adventure cubby house for the kids, a powered external storeroom, a fourth bathroom for guests, native low-maintenance gardens and lovingly-maintained rear lawns. There is also ample driveway parking out front, as well as a wide double-gate access down the side of the property for wheelbarrows and trailers (and future access to a rear block).
Walk to cafes and restaurants, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Attadale Primary School and the picturesque Swan River foreshore from this property's perfect position, also close to Santa Maria College, Point Walter, public transport, the freeway, Fremantle and more. Sometimes only the best will do!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Large carpeted theatre room with a recessed ceiling and backyard views, off the tiled entry hall
- Gas-bayonet heating to downstairs family, theatre and games rooms
- Stylish light fittings to dining area
- Double doors leading into a huge tiled games room
- Miele appliances in kitchen with granite benchtops and plumbing for fridge
- Outdoor access to the alfresco from both the family and games rooms downstairs
- Tiled and lined alfresco entertaining area with a fan, feature down lighting, outdoor power points and more
- The 2nd upper-level bedroom is carpeted for comfort (as is the master) and boasts a WIR, plus semi-ensuite access into a stunning fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bath, shower and a stone vanity
- Carpeted 3rd upstairs bedroom with fitted BIR's and double timber/glass doors that lead out to a tiled front balcony, complete with cedar lining, a stone feature wall and a lovely outlook
- Another powder room and walk-in linen press can also be found upstairs
- Room for another study or sitting nook off the upper-level minor sleeping quarters
- Drop-down-ladder access into the attic from upstairs
- Sheoak/granite staircase with quality stainless-steel balustrading
- Stylish laundry off kitchen, boasting a linen press, Caesar Stone bench tops, outdoor access and a chute from the upper level
- Rear roll-a-door access from the remote three-car garage
- Huge sunken and wraparound under-stair storeroom/cellar
- Outdoor 4th bathroom with a shower, toilet and stone vanity
- Back courtyard with a corner decked seating area
- Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Motorised window blinds in lower living area
- Security alarm system
- A/V intercom system
- Hansa/Grohe tapware throughout
- Two gas hot water systems
- Foxtel and internet cabling throughout
- Feature down lighting
- Ducted vacuum system
- Profile doors throughout
- Feature skirting boards
- Double-door entrance
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Bore to property (not connected)
- Auto Reticulation
- Sunken backyard lawn area
- Vegetable and herb gardens at the rear
Last updated: 04:17PM on Jul 24th 2017