13 Burrendong Place,
Avalon Beach, NSW
Walking distance to the village. Tightly held for nearly 50 years!It's a rare opportunity and pleasure to be able to offer such a sweet little cottage as this. Peacefully nestled in a pretty cul-de-sac with easy dual access from a rear private road or steps at the front entry, this brick and tile original family home has been dearly loved by one owner for nearly 50 years. Positioned on just under a 700 sqm (approx.) parcel of sloping land, this well-built residence is ready for a new lease on life and offers unrivaled possibilities and potential for one to create the home of their desires. Renovation is required here so relax on the sunny deck and visualise your future upgrade to your very own property.
Capitalise on a popular position with a relaxed coastal lifestyle available here, walking distance and close accessibility to Avalon village, local schools, public transport and the picturesque shores of Avalon Beach.
- Open living spaces with leafy outlook and bathed in natural light
- Original kitchen and spacious bathroom, further scope to update
- Living area opens to sunny balcony with pretty lush green scenery
- Single undercover carport, dual access from private driveway at rear
- Recently replaced terracotta coloured tiled roof
- Masses of potential to renovate or create your dream home (STCA)
- Desirable position within close proximity to Avalon Village, local schools, eateries, transport and beach