13 Ellison Street,
Resplendent Charm in the Heart of RingwoodEmbodying the timeless character of a bygone era, whilst providing lavish free-flowing living and outdoor entertaining for large, modern families, this resplendent home presents an enviable heart of Ringwood lifestyle. Set within a charming cul de sac that backs onto Maroondah Federation Estate, its weatherboard exterior decorated with double hung windows and lead light accents lures you inside, where hardwood timber floors and 2m high ceilings with delicate roses adorn its generous sun-bathed expanses.
Showcasing a formal lounge with gas feature fireplace plus a sprawling open family and dining domain that incorporates a country kitchen with 900mm Falcon cooker and integrated Fisher & Paykel DishDrawer washer. Double doors allow the perfect integration to outdoor entertaining; where a well-lit verandah overlooks a paved alfresco plus a private solar heated swimming pool and spa.
Evenly split between the floors; accommodation consists of four robed bedrooms and three bathrooms.
One of the two downstairs bathrooms boasting a stunning claw foot bath and massage shower.
The upstairs bedrooms and bathroom situated off a large rumpus/retreat area.
For tradespeople, car enthusiasts or leisure lovers, it contains a single carport with roll-through for a trailer plus rear laneway access to a double garage/workshop and boat/caravan parking area.
Enriched with a long list of quality additions, it includes an under-stair study or wine nook, storage-rich laundry, ducted heating, vacuum and refrigerated air conditioning, alarm, Rinnai Infinity Temperature Control plus a 10,000L water tank.
A quiet, no-through road positon in one of Ringwood's best locations supplies fingertip access to every conceivable amenity. Within walking distance to buses, parks, Ringwood Train Station, Eastland and Town Square. Minutes from leisure and recreation destinations such as Aquanation, Ringwood Lake and Golf Course. A stone's throw from quality schools; including Great Ryrie and Our Lady of Perpetual Help Primary, zoned Ringwood Secondary and Aquinas Colleges. Only moments from Costco and EastLink.
* Large family entertainer in a charming central Ringwood cul de sac
* Formal lounge, open family/dining room, upstairs retreat and a country kitchen
* Four robed bedrooms complemented by three bathrooms
* Well-lit back verandah overlooking a paved alfresco, private solar heated swimming pool and spa
* Ducted heating, vacuum and refrigerated air conditioning
* Alarm, Rinnai Infinity Temperature Control plus a 10,000L water tank
* Single carport with roll-through plus rear laneway access to a double garage/workshop
* Walk to buses, parks, Ringwood Train Station and Eastland. Minutes from Aquanation, EastLink and quality schools; including zoned Ringwood Secondary College
Terms 10% deposit, balance payable in 60/90 days