House for sale
13 Ethel Street,
5 3 5
Auction on site Saturday 12/05/2018 at 2.00pm
MAGNIFICENT RESIDENCE / EXCLUSIVE LOCATIONThis exceptional home sits prominently on the high side of the street on approx. 854m2 of manicured landscaped grounds, and has a favourable North facing backyard. It offers contemporary lifestyle with a practical open plan design.
Favourable location only 700 metres from Burwood Plaza and 800 metres from Burwood train station.
- Multiple living zones, all capturing an abundance of natural light
- Spacious formal lounge, dining and living room
- Extensive use of marble and polished timber floorboards throughout both levels
- Large upstairs family room with great comfort and privacy
- Huge master bedroom features walk-in dressing room and en-suite with spa bath
- A separate sitting room also suitable for home office
- Ducted air-cond & vacuuming system & security alarm
- Wide driveway leads to the triple garage and extra parking space
- Beautiful hedge surrounded lawn, undercover BBQ and alfresco dining perfect for family entertainment
Truly a sought after location within a short stroll of Burwood train station, Westfield mall, Burwood park and the thriving caf & restaurant precinct.
Auction on site Saturday 12/05/2018 at 2.00pm.
Inspect Saturday & Wednesday (Except Wed.25 April ANZAC DAY) 1.00pm - 1.45pm or by appointment.
Last updated: 11:19AM on Apr 24th 2018