House for sale
13 Evans Street,
5 3 2
Brand New Traditional Style Family HomeSituated in the thriving inner city suburb of Nundah, bordering Wooloowin and Wavell Heights, this elegant home offers a fusion of traditional features whilst incorporating a very function layout suitable for families of all ages.
This stunning residence incorporates the core elements of a functional floorplan featuring living on the ground level with hardwood parquetry flooring, high ceilings and a fifth bedroom or office space and downstairs bathroom whilst the upper level accommodates four bedrooms complete with second rumpus, living area or teenagers retreat providing great separation of living for the growing family.
Features of the home include:
- Open plan living with high ceilings and parquetry oak flooring, overlooking the back tiled and undercover alfresco area complete with level connection to the grassed backyard and in ground salt water pool.
- Entertainer's kitchen with island benchtop, butler's pantry, stylish cabinetry, European stainless appliances, 900mil gas cooktop and all overlooking the living/dining/outdoor area.
- Expansive outdoor alfresco area complete with outdoor kitchen, providing a great place to relax and watch the kids in the pool and backyard.
- Traditional features including wall panelling, traditional cornice, shaker kitchen cabinetry and marble subway tiles ensures the home has a traditional elegant feel
- Multipurpose room, ideal study or fifth bedroom downstairs with full bathroom featuring semi-frameless shower and separate toilet.
- Generous laundry with side access and ample storage room.
Four generously sized bedrooms.
Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite complete with double sinks, semi-frameless
shower with bath and separate toilet.
Second family rumpus or games room with timber hardwood flooring, a profusion of
natural light providing great separation between parents and other bedrooms.
Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, full bath and separate toilet.
Full linen press - perfect for storage.
- Double car remote garage
- Built in vaccumaid system
- Fully house motion sensor security system
- Intercom system
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- Gas to the home with no bottle
Buyers in Queensland purchasing new homes enjoy the 6.5 year structural and 12 month defect period enjoy by all new homes in Queensland.
This is location buying at its best! Just 13km from the Brisbane CBD, with easy access to the Airport link, Inner City Bypass and major arterials, and walking distance to Nundah train station and local bus services, you will also be spoilt for choice with a host of restaurants, cafes and shops at your fingertips at the Vibrant Nundah Village. The property is located in the popular Nundah State School Catchment whilst also being within a short drive to Our Lady of The Angels School in Wavell Heights.
Situated within walking distance to excellent private and public schools and beautiful parklands, this property is an absolute 'must' to inspect for any buyers seeking a quality family home in one of Brisbane's most desirable inner city residential pockets.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 02:36PM on Nov 12th 2018