House for sale
13 Grant Street,
4 2 6
Offers over $1million
CONTEMPORARY CHICSECLUDED, STYLISH and SOPHISTICATED
This family home is simply stunning. Stylish and a cut above the rest when it comes to the detail and level of finish in this contemporary home. Wonderful blend of inside and outside space with privacy assured. Terrific entertaining home that is functional and family friendly. Tightly held peaceful and private Buderim location. Large quarter acre block but surprisingly little to maintain.
This home is single storey living at its very best !!! Dont miss the 3D online open home!
- Sumptuous kitchen with large gas cooking, high end appliances, high gloss finish to cupboards with and benchtop with deep fascia design. Easy care and well connected to the entertaining areas.
- 4 massive bedrooms, oversized door ways and 10ft ceilings, large, lofty and private
- Extremely light and airy home with separation of 2 living zones. Generally single level living.
- Massive stacking doors with seamless link to outside entertaining and pool, with external tv
- Luxury master bedroom suite with glass picture window, adjoining tropical garden bathroom
- Neutral tones and high quality tiling, carpets, with executive fixtures and fittings throughout
- Tranquil location with garden surrounds, true privacy with the bushland setting.
- Triple garaging and plenty of off street parking, with secluded street entry.
- No expense has been spared, this is an expensive build, with high end specification.
Homes of this calibre are rare, with not a cent to spend. Enjoy all that this Buderim location has to offer with elevated location and the Foote Rainforest Sanctuary just around the corner. shops, schools and motorway are just a few minutes drive and Mooloolaba beach in around 10mins.
Contact agent for inspection by appointment only. Check out the 3D Online Open Home
Last updated: 07:46PM on Mar 15th 2018