House for sale
13 Highbury Road,
4 2 0
$1,200,000 - $1,300,000
In the heart of BurwoodA graceful 1939 home blending period charm with a north-facing extension boasting uniquely angled ceilings and large, open, light-filled spaces.
Features 3 double bedrooms including a large loft, a north-facing office/study/4th bedroom, 2 spacious bathrooms, lounge and dining rooms (or bedrooms), excellent storage and multiple open car spaces.
The kitchen, with European appliances, retains reminders of the 1930s era. French doors open to an all-weather verandah, a garden with shade trees, grass and colour, creating an ambience of peace and seclusion. A BBQ/fire-pit, high-yielding olive tree, espaliered citrus and an inconspicuous powered workshop are some of many features.
An exceptional location to access major shopping centres, education and sporting amenities. A short walk to Burwood Village shops, PLC, Deakin University, 75 City-Vermont South tram and the 903 bus (Altona-Doncaster-Mordialloc).
* Graceful period home with today's style
* High angled ceilings creating open, light-filled spaces
* Polished floorboards, ducted heating & vacuum, air-con
* Excellent internal storage, garden shed, powered workshop
* Flexibility to convert lounge/dining rooms to bedrooms
* Off-street multiple parking, access to rear of property
* Walk to Burwood Village shops and transport
* 903 bus Altona - Mordialloc; 75 tram - City to Vermont Sth
* Close to PLC, Deakin University and primary schools
Terms 10% deposit, balance 30/60/90 days
Last updated: 09:57AM on Aug 9th 2019