House for sale
13 Hope Street,
Seven Hills, NSW
4 3 3
Guide Price: $1,030,000 - $1,075,000
THE WOW FACTOR!Step inside this breathtakingly beautiful home and see what it has to offer with its revived and upsized features along with its high standard finishes throughout. Within walking distance to the local schools, shops and Seven Hills train station, it's surely the right one for you!
This newly renovated home features:
* Beautiful bamboo timber floors with new carpet to all bedrooms and lounge room
* Separate lounge and family rooms and a dining area
* 3 bedrooms on the first floor all fitted with built in robes
* Separate Master suite on the second floor with a gorgeous ensuite with double features and a superb walk in wardrobe
* 2 bathrooms off main hallway (one is an ensuite) & 3rd toilet in internal laundry
* Double glazed windows with tilt and turn operation throughout the newly renovated areas
* Caesar stone gas cooking kitchen with glass splash back and stainless steel appliances topped off with plenty of storage space.
* Combustion fireplace in full functional order in family room, air conditioning, fans to bedrooms
* Security video and alarm system
* Balcony access through master bedroom offers great views
* Double lock up garage with internal access and a 3rd garage through the rear of the property along with plenty of car accommodation and storage space behind the single garage.
* 670.3sqm block leaving plenty of space to construct a granny flat (subject to council approval)
* Medium density R3 zoned block.
Not a thing to do! For more information call our helpful sales team on 9831 2622.
Century 21 John Ross Combined is your local real estate agent in Seven Hills.
Century 21 Seven Hills voted "Agency of the Year" by "Rate My Agent".
Land Size: 670.3sqm
Potential Rent: $650 per week
Last updated: 12:40PM on Sep 8th 2017