House for sale
13 Kambah Place,
West Pennant Hills, NSW
5 4 3
BINET MASTERPIECE ON 2033M2 ESTATEExemplifying exquisite craftsmanship and peerless detail that is rarely seen today, this Binet masterpiece showcases a unique & modern offering across its sprawling floorplan of immaculately presented splendour. Positioned on an expansive 2033m2 land holding, with a picturesque bushland backdrop, this extraordinary manor estate is one of spectacular style and quality, delivering the ultimate in luxury living.
Architecturally designed and built to the highest structural standards by Binet Homes, whose name has been synonymous with absolute building excellence for more than 50 years, this home is a testament to their long-term focus on leading edge home design, building technique and quality assurance, earning this property the coveted reputation as one of West Pennant Hills most prestigiously built homes in one of the most highly sought addresses.
The home offers a magnificent merge of traditional themes and modern design, boasting the finest finishes that are second to none. Privacy assured, indoors leads seamlessly to exquisite landscaped grounds where the beauty unfolds. An elevated alfresco entertaining terrace is set in the midst of pristine professionally landscaped gardens and lawns, granting the sentiment of a grand country estate. It overlooks an in-ground salt water swimming pool and adjoining cabana, boasting an automated vergola - by the flick of a switch, you can let the light in or keep the sun out for optimal year round entertaining. A dynamic area for hosting gatherings of any size, it exudes tranquility like no other.
- Dramatic foyer with soaring ceilings and a cascading sweeping staircase, with a dedicated home office or study near entry.
- Stunning living areas include a formal lounge and dining, substantial rumpus, upper & lower casual lounge and conservatory style family meals area overlooking rear yard.
- Centred amongst these spaces is the chef's marble kitchen with high end stainless steel Smeg appliances including a 5-burner gas cook top & range hood, walk-in pantry and island bar with breakfast seating.
- Upper level showcases the luxury master suite with walk-in robe fully fitted with in-built shelving and opulent dual vanity marble tiled ensuite with spa bath. Three other bedrooms are all robed, serviced by a main three way bathroom, one with Juliet balcony. Ground floor 5th bedroom adjoins full bathroom and it's own entrance - the ideal guest, in-law or even au pair accommodation.
- Abundant usage of storage cupboards throughout the home, huge linen storage as well as oversized laundry.
- Substantial internal access triple garage. Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, gas point for heating, alarm security system, intercom.
- Ground floor powder room.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.
Last updated: 12:04PM on Jul 24th 2017