13 Morley Street,
A rare opportunity to live opposite bushland in the quietest street in Kirkham Rise and alongside similar quality homes.Phone enquiry code for this property: 1890
This architect designed home built by a local Cobbitty builder has an impressive wide entrance hallway and high 2.7m ceilings throughout.
* 4 oversize bedrooms (plus large study/bed 5), master suite with fitted walk in robe, ensuite with stone top double bowl vanity.
* At the rear of the property you will discover the main open plan living area, separate dining space with seating for 10 and a stunning entertainer's kitchen with extensive storage space, European Smeg appliances, neatly integrated fridge and dishwasher and a 60mm caesar stone island bench.
* An impressive butler's pantry boasts a sink, space for second fridge/freezer and a 56 bottle wine rack.
* The media room or second lounge room comes with Sony projector, screen, surround sound and multi room speaker function.
* Outdoors you will discover the large entertainer's alfresco and includes built-in kitchen with bbq, stone benchtop, sink and 3 door Polar bar fridge all flowing onto a Merbau timber deck, pergola and spa and linked to a purpose built fire pit with seating for 12.
Extras include 4 zone reverse cycle Actron Air Conditioning system, 2.5 size remote garage with attic ladder and separate access to mud room, plantation shutters, commercial grade Stegbar windows, security screens, alarm system, Clipsal Saturn LED switches to main living areas, the list goes on!
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1890