13 Nerita Way,
DIVINE DESIGNHome Open Sunday By Appointment
A unique and quality home in a premium south Karrinyup location, this cleverly-designed abode offers a versatile layout to suit any lifestyle. Come and be impressed by the many great features on offer.
- Located close to the borders of Doubleview and Scarborough, you'll love living across from the green open spaces of Seahorse Reserve and the outer grounds of Newborough Primary School. Shops and good cafes are also close by.
- Impressive street appeal with a modern faade, delightful front garden and side gate
- Solid jarrah flooring, downlights and timber venetian blinds
- Ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning, with separate controls for each level
- Spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living areas bursting with features, including a gorgeous floating timber entertainment unit
- Versatile front living room or theatre, well separated from the main living and dining areas
- Beautiful and practical kitchen featuring all Miele appliances. The walk-in pantry is brilliant. It has power outlets for small appliances and access to a clever wine storage space.
- The mood is perfect in the relaxing alfresco area with illuminated water feature, plus lights in the landscaped garden beds, and speakers and power connected. Two olive trees complete the pretty picture.
- Two good-sized bedrooms on the entry level, both with robes and direct access to a shared bathroom. Perfect for the family or guests.
- Upstairs is the master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe, including twin basins and a spa bath. Doors to the front balcony greet the morning sunshine.
- Also upstairs is a spacious and versatile living area that has been used as a home office and games room. There's also a separate area to the other side of the stairs with a built-in desk.
- Good-sized laundry with fantastic storage and bench space. Separate WC on the entry level.
MORE REASONS TO BUY:
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Ducted vacuuming on both levels
- Reticulated gardens
- Security system
- In-built speakers in some rooms and in the alfresco
- Remote-controlled venetian blinds over the spa in the ensuite
- Linen cupboards on both levels
- Loads of potential storage in the roof space, which is easily accessible
- Double lockup garage
- Land 421 sqm
Scarborough Beach Esplanade - 2.7km
Trigg Beach - 3.3km
Seahorse Reserve and Jackson Wilding Reserve - across the road
Stirling Leisure Centre - 50m
Abbett Park & Scarborough Tennis Club - 1.9km
Scarborough Library & Community Centre - 1.6km
Karrinyup Shopping Centre - 1.2km
St Mary's Anglican Girls' School - 2.3km
Perth CBD - 12.1km
COUNCIL RATES - $ 2410.00
WATER RATES - $ 1464.71