House for sale
13 Nicholas Court,
Point Lonsdale, VIC
5 2 2
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - OUTSTANDING 'OLD LONSDALE' OPPORTUNITYPositioned at the head of one of the most highly regarded cul de sacs in Point Lonsdale, this amazing property offers both a glimpse of the past and a view to the future.
This versatile property offers a choice of options - enjoy the existing amenity of this craftsman built C1977 home as a family home, dual occupancy or extended holiday home, renovate and modernise the core to contemporary standards, demolish the existing building and build a substantive single home or subdivide and build on two separate allotments - or some combination of each!
- Dress circle position - within 200 metres of the foreshore and 750 metres of the village centre.
- Elevated 1330 m2 allotment provides Rip and Bay views from the current first floor level
- Existing craftsman built home is set amongst exquisitely landscaped and manicured gardens and offers extensive accommodation in a versatile layout.
- Home is ideal for an extended family or as a dual occupancy - potential for future income as a short term holiday rental, Air B&B etc.
- Definite potential for future sub-division into two lots.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & separate double garage
Working in conjunction with Neil Laws Advisory Ph: 0419 583 633
Last updated: 08:53PM on Dec 5th 2019