13 Oakleaf Avenue,
SOLD - By John IrudayarajSituated within a quiet and undisturbed cul-de-sac, this immaculate Clarendon style home has been designed to exhibit lavish features and tremendous living areas to live in luxurious comfort.
Visually stunning with a north-facing aspect and structured to embody elements of Vastu Shastra architecture and Feng Shui specifications, this gorgeous property incorporates tranquil balance and humble elegance, decorated with a classical touch for added character.
Combined with its peaceful location, the property enjoys a prime position within the Glenwood area with pivotal access to local schools including Caddies Creek Public School (450m approx.), Glenwood Village (600m approx.), Parklea Sikh Temple (1km approx.) and T-way bus stops (Wilson and Meurants T-way stations, approximately 1.2km and 2.6km, respectively).
Additionally, the Glenwood community offers a variety of local sports and leisure for families and residents available in Glenwood Community Centre, Valentine Park, tennis courts, playgrounds and reserves to enjoy various activities throughout the year.
* Walking through the front door, the property will leave a mesmerising first impression. Decorated with gorgeous granite tiles and high ceilings, the bifurcated stairway creates a striking aura of space and grandeur further complimented by the crystal chandelier.
* Four spacious bedrooms located on the upper level with built-in-robes to three. The master bedroom includes walk-in-robe and impressive ensuite with a shower and bathtub.
* Designed to accommodate the growing family, the property showcases multiple living areas to cater to any occasion including the generous combined formal lounge and dining area, multi-purpose rumpus room, study with potential fifth bedroom conversion and massive upstairs living area.
* Open plan, gourmet style kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, tiled splashback and downlights.
* The extensive undercover pergola area provides an ideal entertainment space to enjoy the outdoors, onlooking the manicured garden beds.
* Additional features include ducted air conditioning, side access, internal access via the garage, understair storage and garden shed.
The Glenwood community has become one of great diversity and central activity, bringing all its residents together to enjoy family-focused events and sports all year around. With a property that has spared no expense in creating the ultimate family home, its bespoke charm and character is unsurpassed in a highly sought after area.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.