House for sale
13 Orchard Street,
4 3 2
The Perfect Blend of Victorian Elegance and Contemporary LivingPrivately positioned on a celebrated street lined with exceptional period homes, this effortlessly elegant 4 bedroom block-fronted Victorian home’s integrity is meticulously matched by an inspired contemporary rejuvenation on approx. 715m2 with North facing rear garden.
Upon grand leadlit and arched entry, discover all 4 bedrooms zoned to the front, generous in scope and punctuated by delicate period flourishes and finishes. A luxurious family bathroom showcases a freestanding oval-shaped bath and a truly indulgent twin shower. Perfect for any chosen scale, a formal dining room with imposing open fireplace is a warmly welcoming space.
The home impressively opens up to reveal the spacious comforts of an open-plan family living area, attracting natural northern light under soaring ceilings. The kitchen’s chic and sleek Neolith surface bench-tops and splash back are complemented by top-of-the-range Smeg and Asko appliances.
A prominently placed window neatly separates the kitchen’s luxe island bench, blurring the line between the internal and external. This triumph of high-end scale and innovation services both indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas, seamlessly connecting for lazy lattes and cool beverages all day long. This is a serious game-changer and received a fitting top 10 finish in the 2016 Kitchen of the Year – Inside Out Magazine.
Enjoy uncomplicated flow outdoors to a blue stone-bordered garden attracting northern light and presenting a whole range of entertaining possibilities. There is a relaxed warmth at play here under a quartet of established palm trees, both inviting and family-friendly. The north-facing pool and spa are natural attractions with the added benefits of a powder room and shower alongside them. Take advantage of a double remote-controlled garage at the rear of the property, accessed via a lane-way along the perimeter.
In a house alive with style and personality, comprehensive period features include decorative skirting and cornices, elaborate leadlight windows, creative use of blue-stone, front and rear bull-nose verandahs showcasing delicate lacework, 5 ornate open fireplaces, slate roof tiling, intricate ceiling craftsmanship, bespoke light fittings and a delightful stone water feature upon arrival.
Majestically framed by two pairs of sublime palm trees, this picture-perfect, double-fronted home is only a short walk to the Bayside splendor of Kamesburgh Gardens, Bay Street shopping, public transport options, a range of leading schools and the Beach. Showcasing significant style and status since the turn of the century, this investment cuts across time. Make plans to inspect with the whole family today!
* 4 large bedrooms with BIR, main with en suite
* Relaxed formal dining room
* Warm and spacious north-facing open-plan family living area
* Entertainers’ kitchen with high-end Smeg and Asko appliances, Neolith benchtops, island bench and splashback
* ZIP Instant Boiling and Chilled Water System
* Sleek family bathroom featuring freestanding oval-shaped bath and twin shower
* Large laundry with built-in shelving
* Double remote-controlled garage featuring convenient laneway side access
* Solar heated pool
* Outdoor powder room with handy shower
* Rear garden featuring northern orientation
* Front flowering garden with appealing stone water feature
* Temperature-controlled heating and cooling
* Security alarm
* Fully wired sound system inside and out
* Period features include decorative skirting and cornices, elaborate leadlighting, front and rear bullnose verandahs, 5 ornate open fireplaces, slate roof and intricate ceiling roses
* Moments from schools, transport, shopping, parkland, restaurants
* Approx. 715m2 block
Property Code: 935
Last updated: 01:20PM on Nov 20th 2017