House for sale
13 Pantheon Avenue,
North Coogee, WA
5 3 2
Low $1 Million's
Supreme Coastal IndulgenceBe simply Impressed!
Once you have been through this premium finished coastal property - you will want to make it your home.
(welcoming all offers to suit your conditions: subject to finance, subject sale & cash offers)
Situated in a raised elevated position this stunning coastal home was constructed by Quality renowned Webb & Brown-Neaves homes, that has been perfectly adapted & re-designed to accentuate a coastal lifestyle that perfectly interconnects spacious free form open plan (highly functional) living areas between floor levels to create a bright, airy & spacious ambience.
You are welcomed by a timeless, striking high - double pitched gable roof front façade and second floor balcony that allows for both ocean and marina vistas with soothing coastal sunsets over the Indian Ocean.
Inside your spoilt with a choice of 4 living areas that work together in harmony to seamlessly interconnect the outdoors inside.
The property caters for multi-versatile use with 5 king sized bedrooms, one that could be adapted as a guest suite, home office or sun room and 3 quality appointed bathrooms, that provides for premium comfort living.
The spectacular 60c high atrium void area between 1st and 2nd floor levels - floods all adjoining living areas with an abundance of natural light, stunningly situated in the heart of the home.
The massive Home Theatre can easily double as a games room and is assisted by smart wiring with A-BUS intelligence entertainment system for all multimedia - audio and data delivery throughout the home.
The kitchen will put a smile on the culinary artist or master chef alike, with endless stone bench space, plenty of storage cupboards, appliance cupboard, WIP, glass splash backs and high-end stainless steel appliances.
The large outdoor easy-care, private oasis has a large alfresco dining area with feature raked cedar lined ceiling, inbuilt pizza oven and bi-fold louvered shutters for all year round comfort.
With an overall total floor area of 420sqm this is truly coastal indulgence.
STANDOUT Features include, but not limited to:
- Award winning design layout
- Quality constructed with concrete slabs and double brick construction
- Quality blackbutt hard wood timber flooring
- Raised ceilings with high pitched raked cedar lined soffits
- Stone bench tops to kitchen and bathrooms
- Inbuilt cabinet and storage cupboards to laundry
- Quality louvered internal window shutters to entire home except wet areas
- Quality internal lighting and feature chandeliers throughout
- Quality Porcelain floor tiling to all wet areas
- A-BUS intelligent smart wiring throughout for data and sound
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- Ducted zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Security system
- Travertine stone outdoor paving
- Inbuilt pizza oven and aluminium bi-fold louvered shutters to Alfresco
- Luxurious appointed Master suite with his and hers WIR
- Ocean views from front balcony and rear Master Suite
- Easy care manicured gardens
The home is positioned in a raised elevated position to capitalise on both Ocean and Marina views and everything this award winning coastal estate provides.
Cafes, restaurants, shopping village centre, beach front and marina are just a few minutes’ walk away, with a bus stop nearby, leave the car at home and easily commute to the Perth CBD from Fremantle or Cockburn Central train stations.
welcomes all real-estate agents to make enquiries on behalf of their buyers and a chance to work together. For more information on this meticulously presented Coastal property or to schedule a private inspection contact Brad Milos today.
Last updated: 02:25PM on Nov 20th 2017