House for sale
13 Pigeonberry Road,
Nobbys Creek, NSW
6 3 3
PEACEFUL - PRIVATE 100 ACRE PROPERTY WITH DUAL OCCUPANCYThis 40 Hectares (100 acres) magnificent countryside in the popular area of Nobby's Creek, located just 15 minutes from Murwillumbah.
This beautiful property, includes extra income for millable timber and accommodation. Having a dual occupancy home comprising of a 4 bedroom home with attached dual occupancy 2 bedroom home separated by a covered common entertaining area. For either additional rental income or for the extended family or other opportunities like Air B & B.
The property has potential for tourism ventures, cabins or future cabinet timber plantations.
10 acres of Hardwood and Cabinet Timber Plantation is well established which includes approx. 20,000 trees. The plantation is an approved agricultural pursuit, registered to be milled (a guaranteed future income)
With the combination of its elevated clean pasture, rolling hills and flat land makes it’s a very versatile life style where you can enjoy a number of different activities of either riding your horse or motorbikes or taking that nice quite walk along the creeks in amongst parts of the rainforest pockets.
Inspection is a Must!
* 4 Partially Fenced paddocks
* Abundant water from the foot hills of the mountain, also containing a weir & two creeks.
* A large area of wetlands with a weir.
* Approximately 10 acres of rejuvenated forest with a combination of hardwood and cabinet timbers.
* Family residence that comprises of 2 wings with High ceilings
* 6 large bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans.
* White beech wood timber flooring.
* 2 stunning kitchens with tallow wood bench tops
* 3 bathrooms with extra toilet.
* 3 x 30,000 litre water tanks which gravity feed to the house.
* Living Areas:2
* Toilets: 4
* Ducted Heating
* Ducted Cooling
* Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
* Air Conditioning
* Carport Spaces:1
* Garage Spaces:2
* Fully Fenced
Eco Friendly Features
* Solar Panels
* Water Tank
Last updated: 05:27PM on Aug 29th 2017