House for sale
13 Ramsay Street,
3 1 2
*All Offers Will Be Considered*
UNLIMITED PARK VIEWS FOREVER** To enquire call 1300187618 and enter Property ID Code 6608#, when prompted. **
This delightful, beautifully presented 3-bedroom cottage on an elevated 475m2 survey strata corner block offers unrestricted park views and peaceful lifestyle in a friendly and quiet neighbourhood.
Large L-shape timber verandah overlooking the park extends the living space beyond the wall limits, into the native garden.
Aged wooden floor boards fitted through the main living areas of the cottage give it warm and comfortable appearance.
But that’s not all …
Summary of the Home’s Key Features:
• Delightful 3-bedroom cottage on an elevated 475m2 survey strata corner block with unrestricted park views
• Large timber verandah overlooking park
• Aged jarrah floorboards throughout the main living areas
• Kitchen with a breakfast bar
• Large living / dining area
• Feature fireplace
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Bathroom (fitted with a ceiling heater); including separate shower and toilet
• Low maintenance native garden
• Lockable shed
• Plenty of room for expansion
• 100m to Lake Gwelup Reserve and Lake Karrinyup Country Club boundary
Points of Interest:
Within 2km radius:
• Karrinyup Shopping Centre is within 15 mins of leisurely walk.
• Lake Karrinyup Country Club – if golf is your thing
• A number of public and private schools – some within walking distance
• A number of childcare centres
• Selection of local cafes and restaurants
• Public transport
• Mitchell Freeway
Within 5km radius:
• Scarborough and Trigg Beaches with their cafes, restaurants and recreational areas
• Trig Bushland Reserve; Scarborough Beach Reserve
• A number of public and private schools (i.e. Hale School; Churchlands Senior High School; and some others)
Within 13km radius:
• Perth CBD
• Kings Park
• Swan River
A thought for your next project:
• Plenty of room for home extension; or to build a home of your dreams!
To view, please drop by during a scheduled home open or, alternatively, call 1300187618 and enter Property ID Code 6608#, when prompted, to arrange private viewing time.
Last updated: 11:41AM on Apr 17th 2019