House for sale
13 Silky Oak Place,
Castle Hill, NSW
5 3 1
FLEXIBLE MULTIPLE FAMILY HOMEPerfect privacy and the most peaceful of bushland settings is the key to one of Sydney's' most tranquil homes. This uniquely designed; tri-level family residence is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and nestles beautifully into its 2,683m2 of grounds. Its blue ribbon Castlewood Estate locale is minutes from of Castle Towers shopping dining and entertainment precinct and future Castle Hill Northwest Rail Link station.
Positioned in an idyllic location backing a tranquil bush reserve the home provides a flexible floor plan to suit families of all ages with dual living quarters ideal for in-law accommodation or separate teenage living area.
Accommodation 1 consists of:
- Three bedrooms, one of which is perfect for guest accommodation.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Large living areas with vaulted timber ceilings flow from the central, open plan charming timber kitchen.
- Two separate brand new decked areas with a northerly aspect showcase stunning bush views.
- Hardy timber flooring and slow combustion fireplace provide a warm ambience.
Accommodation 2 consists of:
- Two spacious bedrooms with adjoining 'Jack and Jill' en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Brand new renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage.
- Large casual meals area off the kitchen with in–built bench seating and stunning timber vaulted ceilings.
- Separate family/living room opening to decked area with uninterrupted bush views.
Features include ducted air conditioning, freshly painted rooms, new decking and under house storage.
This dwelling is a family oasis of character and endless possibilities through its sheer scale; the multiple levels offer so much flexibility. It is zoned for Castle Hill Public and High Schools plus other sought after schooling options including Oakhill and Gilroy Colleges; and various private schools.
Do not miss the opportunity to see how this beautiful home with so much potential will suit you and your family for years to come. Call to arrange your inspection today!
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Last updated: 11:46AM on Jul 10th 2017