House for sale
13 The Quarter Deck,
Merewether Heights, NSW
3 2 2
Custom Designed Family Home in Premiere LocationCustom designed by its first and only owner, number 13 The Quarter Deck is a truly unique brick and tile home situated on a rare flat block in one of Newcastle's most prestige suburbs. Popular due to its proximity to Merewether Beach and Glenrock State Conservation Area, the home is also within a short walk of Merewether Heights Early Childcare Centre and Primary School, whilst being just a quick drive from The Junction Shops and Charlestown Square.
The home itself was custom-built in 1980, although both the kitchen and bathroom have both received updates in the past two decades. A large Queenslander room is the showpiece of the property and is perfect for entertaining and spacious dining. It is not too difficult to picture yourself entertaining guests in this fantastic space whilst the little ones run around and enjoy the generous-sized level backyard.
In addition, the property features include:
* Three bedrooms, all with built-ins, main also with ensuite, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
* Double garage.
* Three-way bathroom – toilet, vanity, separate shower and bath.
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, granite bench tops and ample bench space.
* Large Queenslander room, perfect for entertaining.
* Under-house storage.
* Lounge / dining / study nook with ceiling fan.
* Second living area with air-conditioning and sky light.
* Laundry with third toilet.
Thanks to its privacy and peacefulness, The Quarter Deck is a street perfect for families and can be a haven in which many memories can be made.
Council Rates: Approx. $2,000 per annum.
Water Rates: Approx. $780 per annum.
Last updated: 08:41AM on Apr 19th 2018