House for sale
13 Tomlinson Boulevard,
5 4 3
Modern contemporary warmth and class ...executed perfectly!Striking a contemporary white elevation, offset by the class of dark frames and timber paneling. The quality of this home is immediately evident and welcoming.
The stunning pivot timber door reveals a home, which is a master class in contemporary industrial style, without compromising on family warmth.
Upon entry be welcomed and embraced by the polished concrete floors that flow throughout the living areas. The open plan format is executed with spectacular features that characterize this style of contemporary living. Such as an exposed brick wall, metal accents, and a stunning Tuart solid timber staircase.
A double-story light void over the dining space, combined with a wall of windows, allows the northern light to enhance the concrete textures and amplify your sense of space.
The kitchen is artfully integrated into this zone and will inspire you to create all you desire. The finest of features on display including timber veneer cabinetry, smoked mirror splash back and choices of high-end appliances to make cooking a breeze.
Continuing from the kitchen is an easy access, intelligently designed combined scullery and laundry. Incorporating a drop zone for the busy family, a second sink, laundry sink, and so much storage. Reflecting the organized, low maintenance of this home.
The commercial grade, full-length stacker doors frame the outdoor area, ensuring you always feel one with the contemporary courtyard and calmed by the serenity of the pool.
Also located on the ground floor:
• A study at the front of the home that would make the perfect home office with an outlook to the streetscape and walking path. This can function as another bedroom for single level living
• A full bathroom with immediately evident high-end finishes and gorgeous selections
• Courtyard reflective of villa-style living. With a wall of striking feature tiles, as well as feature screening and brickwork. Decked for easy maintenance and a large built-in BBQ for you to entertain and always be part of the action
• Beautiful solar heated concrete pool with glass balustrading
Arrive upstairs to a lounge area that overlooks the void, providing a view of the pool and the treetops. Tranquil and calming, it is a great place for a cuppa with friends or your own special space to curl up with a great book.
Located away from the secondary bedrooms is your master retreat. Step through to your sanctuary. The quality and tranquility you deserve with a soaring skillion ceiling, and direct access to your own exquisitely tiled, courtyard sized balcony.
Your ensuite is exceptional. With quality tiling and tapware, double dado quartz basins, as well as a lux freestanding dado quartz bathtub to soak your cares away. This is the space you deserve.
Also located on the first floor:
• 2 more large bedrooms enjoying the same soaring ceilings, concrete features walls and floor to ceiling windows
• The third bathroom to service these rooms, again completed with absolute distinction
Separate from the main home, the intelligent design of an ancillary dwelling means it can be an extension of the home or operate separately, not at all affecting your family flow.
Executed to the same impeccable standards of the rest of the home. It includes a fully functional kitchenette with beautiful feature tile splash back, bathroom, generous bedroom and it's own balcony off the living space.
The options this offers you:
• Leave the office behind and work from home or start the business you have dreamed of
• A separate dwelling for adult/ married children/ parents or overseas visitors
• Rental income from either long-term or short holiday stay
Such attention to detail from the architectural design of Peter Hobbs to the exquisite finishing selections, some features are:
• Exceptional energy rating (NatHERS 6.9)
• Tilt panel construction with insulation incorporated into the construction
• Located next to a walkway meaning more windows and natural light
• Luxe lighting and window treatments
• Dado quartz basins and heated towel rails to bathrooms
• Quality composite stone bench tops throughout
• Fan and built in BBQ in the alfresco
• Rear loaded double garage as well as third car hardstand
• Screens to commercial grade sliding doors
• Security CCTV system
• Ducted AC
• Exposed aggregate paving to entrance and timber decking to the courtyard
A stunning enclave full of quality homes and beautiful trees, desired by many. 13 Tomlinson enjoys being so close to the kids' adventure playground and reserve, perfect for young families.
Of course, Floreat is centrally located to all the best Perth has to offer and supported by great shopping and sporting facilities.
Impressive in every way, this will be popular. Contact David or Martine Eyers on 0419 889 130 firstname.lastname@example.org or 0433 536 152 email@example.com
Last updated: 04:19PM on Nov 20th 2018